Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 Cherries - SOLD

Monday June 30, 2008
Ow. I was in pain the entire time I painted this little painting. I don't know if you are supposed to complain about physical ailments on a painting blog, but I did "something" to my back yesterday, and painting is killing me today. I kept asking myself, "why am I doing this?", but I kept painting and made these the fastest cherries I have ever painted, so my pain was part of the process of making this painting. So I guess it deserves to be part of the blog. This one is not for sale on the blog, because it is part of a show at a venue called The Gorge White House, in Hood River, on Hwy 35. It's a showcase of the finer things this area has to offer - they showcase individual wineries, and a different artist every month. This month happens to be the Cherry Festival month for the Hood River Valley.