Friday, October 16, 2015

Yvonne's Farm in Fall

8"x10" | oil

I did this painting as a demo for my class yesterday morning. I told the class I would only use a limited palette, Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow Lemon, Ultramarine Blue and Permanent Red Light. I am always happy with the color combinations you can get using so little, just 3 colors and white. I got bright yellow greens, beautiful violets, intense dark greens, neutrals, and they all work together. Keep it simple, is always good.
It is a little larger than my normal daily paintings, but I'm still starting it at the same price as the smaller 6"x6" paintings.
Click this link to view "Yvonne's Farm in Fall" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.

Pinterest Tip - you can hover over the painting and a "pin" button automatically pops up, so you can easily pin any painting to a pinterest board.