Friday, October 24, 2014

Shoe Fiend! # 7 Summer Sandals

6"x6" | oil on archival panel


Seven days of shoes! This is Shoe Fiend! # 7 Summer Sandals, the last one of this series. I hope you have enjoyed the shoes as much as I enjoyed painting them.
Click this link to view "Shoe Fiend! #7 Summer Sandals" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.

One pair of shoes a day... you can purchase one painting or the whole set! Do you own a shoe store, or know someone who does? They would look awesome framed in a shoe store! or a present for yourself... or your favorite shoe fiend... Here is a photo of the whole series...they look good all together...

I am headed off to Portland, the Portland Art Museum Rental Sales Gallery Fall Show, (click this link to go to their Facebook page) Friday Oct 24 from 5-8pm downtown. I have 2 pieces of work in this show. Hope to see you there!

Pinterest Tip - you can hover over the painting and a "pin" button automatically pops up, so you can easily pin any painting to a pinterest board.

3 comments:

CAROL HOPPER -- A PAINTER'S JOURNAL said...

I love your series of shoe paintings, not just the shoes but the backgrounds as well. You can see my pin of them on my Pinterest site; the board is of paintings of clothes and shoes. Paint some more for my board!

CrimsonLeaves said...

So fabulous!! Still love that last pair the best! I'd wear them!

Anne Le Maître said...

I like it, really !
A such wonderfull colored page.