Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Shoe Fiend! #5, Purple and Yellow

6"x6" | oil on archival panel
​This is Shoe Fiend! #5, "Purple and Yellow". This one is about kind of crazy brushstrokes and complementary colors, purple and yellow. It might be my favorite one... I'm not sure. What's your favorite one, so far? Two more to go...

One pair of shoes a day... you can purchase one painting or the whole set! Do you own a shoe store, or know someone who does? They would look awesome framed in a shoe store! or a present for yourself... or your favorite shoe fiend... ; )

Click this link to view "Shoe Fiend #5 Purple and Yellow" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.

Pinterest Tip - you can hover over the painting and a "pin" button automatically pops up, so you can easily pin any painting to a pinterest board.

Yippee! Another painting sent off to a happy customer. To see more of my work, go to my page on http://www.dailypaintworks.com
Pictured: “Cherry Tree in the Columbia Gorge, oil, 6”x6” by Cathleen Rehfeld
Off to the post office!

I ship all my painting via Priority Mail Flat Rate, in a little 6"x6" Origami Envelope, and a thank you card!