Friday, April 11, 2014

Dog Walk

6"x6" | oil on archival panel

This morning I decided, for my daily painting, I would paint something I saw on my daily dog walk. We were walking down the street by my house, and I liked the way the big pines were making shadows across the road and the spot of red, a stop sign at the end of the block.

Available for purchase on Daily Paintworks website:

Click this link to see or buy "Dog Walk" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.


Kota, my walk buddy





I'm happy to say that I'm participating in an upcoming OPB event in Portland Oregon - Oregon Art Beat Exhibition Celebrates 15 Years of Creativity!

Opening April 19 to the public, the exhibition will feature hundreds of Oregon Art Beat alumni artists and brings together paintings, metal work, sculpture, calligraphy, pottery, music and more from across the region.

The exhibition will take place on the top floor of Pioneer Place Mall at the Peoples Art of Portland Gallery, the Mark Wooley Gallery and the Art Beat Main Stage Gallery. The address is 700 SW 5th Avenue, 3rd floor. The exhibition is free of charge and will run April 19-June 15. Hours are 12 p.m. – 6 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday.

Get the app! A new app for iOS and Android has information about all the artists, a complete schedule of performances and serves as your guide through the Exhibition.

Click for Art Beat Exhibition app for iPhone - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oregon-art-beat-exhibition/id850626890?mt=8

See the full article: http://www.opb.org/artsandlife/article/oregon-art-beat-exhibition-celebrates-15-years-of-creativity/