Friday, April 13, 2012

Mt Hood - sold

8"x8" oil on raymar archival panel
It seemed like I had a lot of people come by the Studio Sale today! It was great, I was busy all day, people coming in, chatting, visiting, and buying paintings!

Don't miss out on checking out my new work! One of the paintings I have in my studio, will be in the new Kaiser medical building in Portland, OR. It is a painting of Mt Hood, 4ft x 4ft, just a little larger than my daily paintings!

The Gorge Artists Open Studio Sale - Saturday 14 and Sunday 15, 10am-5pm. I have small and large paintings for sale directly from my studio. All 23 artists who are on the tour, will have their studios open to the public on these days. You can buy a map (for $10) to all 23 Artist's Studios, just down the street from my studio - 10 Speed Coffeehouse on 13th Street in Hood River, Oregon. My studio is #6 on the map. Click here to see all of the locations where you can get a map: http://gorgeartistsopenstudios.blogspot.com