Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oaks on the Columbia - sold

Oaks on the Columbia :: 6"x6" oil on ray mar archival panel - sold
This painting is for sale at my Studio Sale - Friday April 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15, 10am-5pm

The Gorge Artists Open Studios Tour starts TODAY! Friday April 13, Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 from 10-5pm. I will have about 80 small paintings for sale directly from my studio, and over 100 paintings total from my studio for sale.

All 23 artists who are on the tour, will have their studios open to the public on these days. You can buy a map (for $10) to all 23 Artist's Studios, just down the street from my studio - 10 Speed Coffeehouse on 13th Street in Hood River, Oregon.

My studio is #6 on the map.
Click here to see all of the locations where you can get a map:
http://gorgeartistsopenstudios.blogspot.com