Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prints Now Available! $30 each printed on Archival Hahnemuhle Paper

A Few Radishes
I am making prints available! In our recession times, I think it's a good option for some of us who want to have some new art to grace our walls and keep in a budget. Please let me know if there is another painting you would like to have a print made of that is featured on my blog, and I can have it printed for you.

Sauvie Island

Here is a link to my eBay store and you can choose which print you like for $30 each. They are printed on Hahnemuhle Archival Fine Art Paper, on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, the artwork is centered on the paper, the original 6" x 6" size. Ready to mat and frame however you like.
Click to See My eBay Store

4 comments:

Celeste Bergin said...

Nice idea to offer prints...these are such nice paintings!

Anonymous said...

Your work is very inspiring. I love the facility you have with the material, the attentive eye, and your color usage. Please continue the passion for your work. It truly shows. Best wishes.

Janice said...

Love your work!

Markun taideblogi said...

Very beatiful, i like very much