Monday, August 9, 2010

The Beet Goes On - sold

Been a while since I posted, but I have been busy! Here is the finished painting that I was working on when Oregon Public Broadcasting, Art Beats film crew, Katrina Sarson; Producer, audio tech Randy Layton, and videographer Greg Bond, came out to my studio to do some filming for the program. That was a fun thing to do. They are so professional... you can tell they have lots of years of experience working with many different kinds of artists.
http://www.facebook.com/OregonArtBeat

Oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
6 in x 6 in :: 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm

9 comments:

Ann Rogers said...

Fabulous color and composition! What a great painting to have on the easel when the film crew arrived.

Jeremy McAlister said...

Liking the small paintings...we need more posts!

Edward Burton said...

Beautifully painted, Cathleen.

Don Gray said...

Gorgeous painting, Cathleen. Congratulations on the Art Beat filming!

AutumnLeaves said...

What gorgeous produce and amazing colors!

Norma Wilson said...

Love your work! Great title too!

Layne Cook said...

Hi Cathleen. I'm a new follower; I found your site on Gwen Bell's site. I have been painting daily for a few months now, and I'm enjoying finding other artists whose work I enjoy. You have a relly nice loose interpretive style, and it sounds like a funny thing to say, but I'm quite taken with your signature- looks almost like Asian characters. Keep up the good work- I'll be following!

Kerri Settle said...

It's great to see you posting again! I've missed your little paintings - this one is lovely as always!

Joan Breckwoldt said...

What beautiful rich colors, I love this still life. What fun to be filmed, sounds more Hollywood than Hood River!!! :)
Joan