Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Apricots and Blue Bowl - sold

This painting is going to be in the show, 30 Days of Art, at the Columbia Center for the Arts from July 3 - 31. I will be posting these paintings online for the show, you can reserve this painting to buy during the show, if you want "first dibs" on it. Email me if you would like to reserve a painting to purchase during the show, and I will mark it as sold. crehfeld01@gmail.com

Oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
6 in x 6 in :: 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm

4 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Fun colors and shapes; lovely work.

eLIZabeth Floyd said...

Hi Cathleen, love the bright and cheerful colors in this painting! Good luck with the upcoming show :)

Liz

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Cathleen, I agree, the colors and shapes are great! This one just jumps off the screen!

Mitzi Easley said...

Hi Cathleen, I've been following for awhile, particularly watching once you started putting the 30 days together. Your paintings are wonderul (!)... your approach to composition and color are inspirational. I love the power lines... such a great addition to the 30. Wish I could see the show!
many thanks and well done! Mitzi