Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Red Pepper and Yellow Bowl

This painting is going to be in the show, 30 Days of Art, at the Columbia Center for the Arts from July 3 - 31. I will be posting these paintings online for the show, you can reserve a painting to buy during the show, if you want "first dibs" on it. Email me if you would like to reserve a painting to purchase during the show, and I will mark it as sold. crehfeld01@gmail.com

Oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
6 in x 6 in :: 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm

8 comments:

Carol Horzempa said...

Your paintings are so fresh and I love the reflected color of your objects and bold brushstrokes. What kind of lighting did you use in this one?

Carol Horzempa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edward Burton said...

Beautifully painted, Cathleen!

LSaeta said...

Fantastic painting. Love the colors, love the lighting, I love everything!

Rene said...

Great painting.

How do you paint? Do you use a large brush? A small brush? I would like to paint the same style as you but I don't know how to paint it.

becky joy said...

Beautiful colors. Your brushwork is great. I like your edges, the way in which you lose some of them.

Jala Pfaff said...

Unexpected color combo and you made it work beautifully.

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

Another beauty. You get a lot of good paintings out of that kitchen. How is the cooking going?