Tuesday, November 28, 2017

#1101 BrownPink Clouds

6"x6" | oil on archival panel

​I asked my Tuesday Class what they wanted to talk/learn/experiment with today - they said - CLOUDS!
The Gamblin Brown Pink color makes the nicest clouds! It is just neutral enough and colorful enough.
Clouds are just one of my favorite subjects!!! All my life I have loved clouds. This was my demo effort for the class today, (and they came up with some beautiful cloud/landscape paintings too!)
So... I asked my class what they wanted the focus to be next week and they said CLOUDS! So, anyone who wants to come to my class, for the rest of the Winter we may be working and studying clouds!

#1101 #gamblin #dailypaintworks

Click this link to view "#1101 BrownPink Clouds" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.