Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Accepting Pet Commissions!

6"x6" | oil on archival panel

Accepting Pet Commissions! I wanted to let everyone know, I am accepting pet commissions if you want your pet painted by me. As you can probably tell from the photo of the painting of Katie, I paint in a fairly impressionistic style, with lots of soul and love in the painting. Only one pet face per 6"x6" please. Contact me and send me your photos! You aren't obligated to purchase if you aren't happy with the results! Please contact me by email or on facebook if you are interested - crehfeld01@gmail.com
Click this link to view "Accepting Pet Commissions!" oil painting on Daily Paintworks Website, and to see all of my available paintings.

Here is the original photo of Katie

isn't she just adorable?

Pinterest Tip - you can hover over the painting and a "pin" button automatically pops up, so you can easily pin any painting to a pinterest board.

9 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

She is adorable! All the best to YOU!!!

Victor Errington said...

Hi Cathleen.
This painting of Katie is first class. She is lovely. You should do well. I love painting dogs. I have painted our Tinker Bell many times.
All the best Cathleen.
Vic.

Gayle said...

Absolutely sweet and lively painting. I LOVE your style and the lovely brush work. Wishing you LOTS of commissions!

CrimsonLeaves said...

What a cutie! I love it!

Sandra Busby said...

I love your style! So energetic! And what a character this furry friend is :0)

Ruth Andre said...

Kathleen, I love your work and this dog portrait is just gorgeous!

Susan Liles said...

Sweet little face, love the brush strokes.

Ashot Arakelyan and Hovhannes Hakobyan said...

Hello. I'm the owner of the blog http://armenianartworks.blogspot.com/
I have a request
I would like to exchange with you link of my site by adding in the links' section. Is it possible?
All the best
Ashot

Karen Werner said...

Adorable!!!