Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just North of Bend

6"x6" :: oil on archival panel
This painting was part of the "Art A Day" Show in the Columbia Center for the Arts, and now I can post some of of the work online for sale! The theme I chose for my part in the show, was "Clouds".
This painting is from a recent trip to Bend, Oregon, driving just north of Bend.

Click Here to View or Buy this painting on Daily Paintworks website - "Just North of Bend", you can zoomify if you wish on DPW website.

I will be posting more of my images from the show during the next week.

3 comments:

Deborah L. Taylor said...

Beautiful! Love the colors

Mark W. Bidstrup said...

Huge sky fan and this is a good one. Funny thing is the last three paintings I've cropped the subject to no sky...inspiration has returned on this nice little painting.

Blogger said...

I earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.