Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rasmussen's Oak

I painted this one in September, at Rasmussen Farm, after the Plein Air Show in September, with Mike Kowalski. Mike and I went out to the farm, and both painted the same view of the oak tree, it was still hot here in September. Mike is a watercolorist who also paints beautiful oil paintings.
I have painted this oak tree many times, and it's always interesting to paint again. It is a little larger than my daily paintings.
Please contact me directly if you are interested in purchasing this painting.
8 in x 10 in :: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
oil on panel :: framed

7 comments:

Sandra Galda said...

This is a beautiful painting!

Celeste Bergin said...

I love this--! you harnessed a beautiful hot Hood River day!

Vijay said...

Wow! this is just beautiful , I like your style

Vijay said...

I was just going through your older posts , I liked the 'Cherries on Neutral', I'm also trying cherries but couldn't get perfect color that I was looking for. Could you please share what all the colors you used for cherries.

Thanks in advance
Vijay

Jim Rogers Photography said...

Yummy color selections in the beautifully executed painting.

Jane Hunt said...

Hi Cathleen,
I just love your work!!
I have something for you, please stop by and pick it up!:)
Jane

AutumnLeaves said...

What a bold and fabulous style you have! This is truly stunning!